Buyer Brokers & Agents, see: MLS# 15-169379 (WCBR MLS)
The Page Ranch
Southern Iron County
Just off the Spanish Trail, the Page Ranch was originally settled in 1858 by a group sent to Southern Utah by Brigham Young. The ranch consists of 1,400 Acres of beautiful ranch land surrounded by the Dixie National Forest. It offers secluded living as well as income potential from cattle, horses, poultry, an animal sanctuary, small organic farming and unlimited recreational possiblities. Click Here to view the approximate location on google maps. The property is 18 miles from Highway U18 via Pinto Road and 23 miles from Cedar City on Hwy 56. It has several grassy valleys, some stands of trees, lots of grazing areas, and several prime view home building sites.
There is ample water on the property for culinary use and livestock operations. It includes 1200 water rights. This property would be ideal for a lodge or several homes.